Post your event to the campus calendar with the following process and promotion tips.
- Begin by making your campus room reservation through EMS. Here you can request catering, AV, video services, a specific setup, etc.
- In EMS, select Yes when asked if you would like this event to display on the Hope College public calendar. Include any descriptive text that should appear on the web in the “Event Details” section of the room reservation.
- Approved events typically appear on the campus calendar in 1–2 business days.
- Add your event to the calendar early for maximum visibility.
- List all of your events on the calendar, even if attendance is not open to the public. If your event is invite-only, however, do not make your calendar listing accessible to the public.
- Each event has a unique web address that can be shared on social media or linked in an email.
- Promote your event by emailing a custom photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List your official off-campus event or events that span multiple days or locations by contacting email@example.com for details or using the Submit an Event form.
- For assistance with room reservations, contact the Events and Conferences Office (firstname.lastname@example.org, 616.395.7222).
- Questions about the campus calendar or edits to events that are already published should be sent to Public Affairs and Marketing (email@example.com, 616.395.7860).