Day of Giving - Give to what you love!
Friday, February 21 at 12:00am
Your support provides crucial resources that nurture the college’s growth and success as a world-class institution. It takes the collective annual support of alumni, parents, friends, students, faculty and staff. There is no better day to maximize your impact than on Day of Giving as challenges and matches help you make the most of your annual gift.
36 hours of giving impacting years to come.
- Give online: hope.edu/give2hope
- Give by phone: We’d love to hear from you, call 616.395.6006.
- Give in person: We are accepting gifts in person all day Thursday, February 20 and until noon on Friday, February 21.
Stop by the Bultman Student Center for games, coloring, snacks, prizes and so much more!
- 7:30 am - 9:30 am | Kickoff Breakfast
- 11 am - 12 pm | Pet Therapy Dogs
- 12 pm - 1:30 pm | Join us for CRUST 54 Pizza!
- 3 pm - 5 pm | "Happy Hour" featuring hot cocoa and coffee, massages, sun lamps and appetizers
FRIDAY, Bultman Student Center
- 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.-ish | Wrap-up Celebration
- Help us count down to noon — and then stick around to celebrate with colleagues and students.